36 Bernier Way - An ultra-modern, architecturally designed masterpiece with a sophisticated layout that will please even the most particular buyer. Upon entering the home, the spectacular light filled entrance, polished concrete flooring and ultra-high ceilings raises the bar set by the initial first impression of the striking facade and manicured gardens perched on the high side of the street.
With the guest bedroom and bathroom to one side, the floorplan flows on towards the open plan living areas, where you will find the gorgeous kitchen with island bench and T shaped breakfast bar open onto the alfresco area and low maintenance backyard, where the glass stacker door offer an exceptional integrated indoor and outdoor setting perfect for entertaining.
Walking up the Tasmanian Oak staircase will take you to the four carpeted upstairs bedrooms. The main features everything you could ask for, with his and her walk in robes and an oversized ensuite with double vanities, frameless shower screen and feature lighting. The additional three bedrooms are all generously sized and offer walk in robes to two and a built in to one. The main bathroom contains an oversized shower with frameless screens, subway tiles and a freestanding bath.
- Guest bedroom with access to outdoor sitting area
- Downstairs bathroom with floor to ceiling subway tiles and oversized shower with frameless shower screens
- Designated media room
- Huge butlers pantry with additional bench space
- Reading nook
- Stone benchtops
- Polytech Jamaican Walnut cabinetry
- Smeg stainless steel appliances
- Built in black mirrored cupboard/linen cupboard
- Spacious open plan dining area with feature chandelier
- Hills security system
- Video intercom
- Ducted 19kw Actron air conditioning system
- High energy efficiency with double glazed windows, insulation, natural gas and block out blinds and a 4000L underground rain water tank
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens with feature concrete block retaining walls, garden shed and side access
- Outdoor fans, TV and data points plus provision for outdoor kitchen with existing gas and plumbing outlets
- 1.5 space lock up garage with internal access and great storage options
Built only 18 months ago with no expense spared, this character filled residence is close to local public and private schools, major and local shopping centres and easily accessible to the M5 and M7 Motorways.