21 & 23 Anderson Avenue, Liverpool
There has never been a better time to invest in Liverpool's residential housing boom driven by unprecedented infrastructure spending as listed below:
* Badgerys Creek Airport - $5.3 Billion
* Inglis Riverside Stables - $140 Million
* Moorebank Logistic Park - $1 Billion
* Casula Crossroads Logistics centre $130 Million
* Warwick Farm Coopers Paddock Logistic Park - $80 Million
* Moorebank Marina & Riverfront Recreation Facility - $47 Million
* Universities- Western Sydney & Wollongong
Building site is level, serviced, 10 minute walk to Liverpool CBD and 18 minutes to train station. With 2 houses currently leased, this is a hard to find, easy to buy development opportunity.
Land size: 1544.78sqm
Rental Income: $37,000 pa approx
Water rates: $1,344 pa approx
Council rates: $2,950 pa approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deemed or believed to be reliable. Community First Real Estate does not warrant the accuracy of the information, and interested persons should rely wholly on their own enquiries.